Monday, November 1, 2010

Mi Rancherito

Today has been very productive. I spring cleaned my laundry room. Everything in it got wiped down and I clean under my washer and dryer. I had tons of dust bunnies. Then I moved out all the stuff in my kitchen and used my Shark on the kitchen floor. It looks very clean and shiny.
Then Heather and I went for our walk. We walked around 3 times. I was tired from all the house work and Heather had about a million things to get done. I came home from our walk and finished cleaning and worked on Relief Society stuff and made a Coffee Cake. I didn't like the recipe so I'm trying another one next time.
Tonight Tommy, John and I went to Mi Rancherito in Payson for dinner. Very yummy!! And we didn't have to fix it or do dishes. We were happy campers. John even  let me take his picture from the side. Mom's never give up. I am always trying to sneak pictures of him.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the energy I have had to clean my house. I am grateful for days when I get up and feel really good and have lots of energy. Today was one of those gifts from Heavenly Father.
Section 58 - Section 59  In verse 4 it say, "For after much tribulation come the blessings." How comforting that is to us as we go through the tribulations of earth life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...