Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Celebrating Judy's Birthday


Heather and I went to Anytime Fitness in Salem and I walked on their treadmill for 30 minutes and then rode a bike uphill and down for 30 minutes. It was a good workout. I think I'm going to join. Right now I'm on a 2 week trial membership and I even have my very own key.
After that I did some more indexing and we took Judy out to Chinese food for her birthday. Aren't I just the cutest. If I can post a picture of me looking like this no one can complain about their pictures. But what you see is what you get.
I made 2 dishes of Rice Pudding, one to take and one to keep. I love Rice Pudding. And it's one of the cheapest desserts you can make. It reminds me of my Grandma Petersen. I talked with Ethel for a little while today. She is doing really good. I just love that cousin of mine. I also talked with my daughter a couple of times. Scott's truck is broken and has to be repaired and it will cost about $1200. Her and I seem to have vehicle problems all the time.
I took Rice Pudding over to Yvonne. I love that she loves rice pudding as much as I do...
Grateful Statement: Today I'm grateful for wonderful friends like Heather and Judy. They make my life brighter and happier. I am blessed to have really good friends in my life.
Section 77 - Section 81  I love the question and answer part of section 77. Very plain and simple truths about the John the Revelator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...