Saturday, November 13, 2010

Too Muddy!!

Harrison spent the night last night because Dean and Amie went to St George so they could run in a triathalon. You go Dean!! Harrison went to a birthday party and watched TV. I couldn't sleep at all last night. Don't know why but I know it irritated me. So this morning I was so tired. I got Harrison up at 7am so he would be ready to be picked up to go to the Pow Wow at BYU for scouts. Then I laid back down and slept a couple of hours.
John and I were going to go for a walk up Payson Canyon but when we got there is was so muddy we couldn't go. But Molly had a ball running across this log. She loves the great outdoors. So instead of walking we went and did some grocery shopping. That really made me tired. But I got what I needed so I'm good for another week.
I went to the Worldwide Training at the Stake Center. It was so wonderful. Many changes in Relief Society. We were well instructed and inspired.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the training the church has for us. We are always well instructed so we can do our callings in a manner that is pleasing to the Lord.
Section 72 - Section 73  Edward Partridge was presiding Bishop over Newel K Whitney. When Bishop Partridge died in May 1840 Bishop Whitney became presiding Bishop. That's what I've written in my margins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...