Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Indexing Again

Heather and I went walking this morning but only made it around the track twice. The wind was blowing hard and it gave me an ear ache so we quit. I came home and spent a considerable amount of time with Qwest trying to figure out what's wrong with my internet. The conclusion reached was it is my Linksys Wireless Router. It worked this morning and then it didn't. I can't connect to Linksys as it tells me I have to have a password. I'm saving Linksys tech support for tomorrow. For now I'm hooked directly up to the internet with no wireless.
Then I decided that I needed to start indexing again. Of course it wouldn't work so I had to call support and have them help me to download the program. Got that all fixed and downloaded the first batch to arbitrate and it was an index of marriage records that were indexed. I was on the phone with support for a long time and the word was to arbitrate it anyway. It's a ton of names and one person put in a page number and the other one didn't so I have to arbitrate each record. There's probably over 500 names on this batch. It can only get better from here! And I have arbitrated 750 names today! Wahoo!!!
I had a wonderful salad for dinner. And John put up my Christmas Lights. Now I'm really a happy camper.
Grateful Statement: Today I'm so grateful for technical support in all areas. Church and otherwise.  I would be lost without someone's help on these things.
Section 76 - Section 77  This section really explains the three degrees of glory from Joseph Smith's vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...