Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Upset Calves

Heather and I walked today and saw the farmer separating the calves from their mom. It was quite the process. The calves were extremely upset and made such a racket. Between the moms and the calves it was deafening.
I came home from walking and Tommy and I went up and voted. I got to wear my sticker all day.
Then I took John and Molly to the top of Elk Ridge so they could go hiking in the mountains. I had to give the dog a bath because she was so dirty. She must roll around in the dirt to get that bad. After these long walks she comes home and goes right to sleep and doesn't move for a long time.
I worked on my presentation for Relief Society on Friday all afternoon. I think I've finally got it all together. Now I need to start on my lesson for Sunday. We all know how much I love to teach. I wish teaching was as easy as talking for me. It would be a piece of cake.
Now it's time to go hug my pillow. I just know it's calling my name.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the opportunity to vote and especially to live in this wonderful country. I LOVE AMERICA!!
Section 59 - Section 61  In verse 21 it says "And in nothing doth man offend God, or against none is his wrath kindled, save those who confess not his hand in all things, and obey not his commandments." That is pretty clear to me. I must always acknowledge his hand in all things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...