Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Visiting Teaching Day

We were supposed to have a meeting this morning but Jacque couldn't so Michelle and I gathered up our manual. We are getting new ones so we needed to turn in our old ones. Then I went visiting teaching with Jacque to Joan Durrant and Liz. Liz had forgotten so we tracked her down at the church and gave her a lesson there. It was good to visit with everyone.
I made a coffee cake, corn bread, jello salad and beans for dinner. I had lots of energy today so I was able to get a lot accomplished. My visiting teachers are coming to visit me at 6:30 tonight so it has truly been a visiting teaching day.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my visiting teaching partner, Jacque. She is so fun to go visiting teaching with. She seems always close to the Spirit.
Section 68 - Section 69 In the Student Manual from BYU it says that signs follow faithful believers. We are not to seek signs. It makes us less faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...