Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Snowy Mountains




I wasn't feeling very good today. The dreaded sore throat and sinus is still with me. I think it's getting better though. I just mainly took naps and did a couple loads of laundry. Then we had another showing of our house so I had to pick up a few things and then John and I left and took a drive up Payson Canyon so he could show me where he and Molly walked all summer. He walked all over that place. I was able to take these pictures on the way down the canyon. I really loved the last one of Utah Lake looking through the canyon. My crazy little dog just loves the snow. I came home and made dinner and now it's time to count sheep...
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my hubby and John who help me so much. They do housework for me and cook and do my dishes. I think I'm spoiled.
Section 67 - Section 68  In verse 13 the elders are told that they are not able to abide the presence of God. They were doubting the revelations of Joseph Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...