Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oquirrh Mountain Temple


Today Heather came and picked me up and we went and picked up Kiersten and went to the Temple. It was such a beautiful Temple. I really wanted to see the star shaped chandelier and I was able to see it in the Celestial Room after we did a session. It is breathtaking. We stopped at In N Out for lunch on the way home. We picked up two of Kiersten's daughters in Orem and came home. I laid down for an hour trying to take a nap so I could stay awake to scrap. No such luck.
Heather and Gerri came over and we scrapbooked. I finished my Reunion layouts. I am going to redo my first page I made and make it match the ones I did. It was a fun night with my scrap buddies. We always have fun together.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for the Oquirrh Temple. What a beautiful, peaceful place to spend an afternoon.
Section 69 - Section 70  The prophet Joseph Smith refers to the Doctrine and Covenants as being "the foundation of the Church in these last days, and a benefit to the world, showing that the keys of the mysteries of the kingdom of our Savior are again entrusted to man".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...