Thursday, November 4, 2010

Substituting at Cannery

Heather and I walk our four times around this morning. They loaded up more big cows today and are taking them somewhere. It was quite the site. Heather and I watched them load them in a big double decker trailer. Very interesting how they did it. I must say I felt sorry for them. After roaming around eating grass for so long and then herded into a trailer with a ton of other cows. I don't think they liked it too much.
After my walk I worked on my lesson for Sunday and the presentation for Friday. I hope I have it in my head now. I just have a hard time because I get too nervous.
Then we went to the cannery and worked for Elder McQueen so he could watch his granddaughter play in some championship game.
Now I'm going to finish this up and hit the hay. I didn't get my nap today so I'm tired, which is good for me because my days and nights are really getting mixed up.
Grateful Statement:  Today I am grateful for my granddaughter Hailey. She now has her drivers license. I am so proud of the fabulous young woman she has become.
Section 62 - Section 63 In verse 9 it says "And behold, and lo, I am with the faithful always." So comforting to know if we are faithful he will always be with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...