Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Declared a County Disaster

Harley watching TV on her computer.
Uncle John buried Austin in the snow shoveled from the porch.
Malachi with his Ipod.
Grandpa and Bailee shoveling the walk with Molly and Maggy.

Tommy and I got up this morning and braved the snow and went to the store. The roads were treacherous. We just put it in low and away we went. We got home just in time before they declared Jefferson County a Disaster. They closed everything so Janna and Scott got off early. Janna made it home but Scott has spent the afternoon pulling people out of ditches. It was a whiteout all afternoon. I made Chocolate Chip cookies, indexed and had fun with my grandkids.
Janna made Baked Ziti. It was yummy good. Then we spent the night watching the wind blow snow sideways and watching TV in our nice warm house. I hope all the homeless people found shelter tonight. I always think about them on nights like these.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for my grandkids. They just fill my life with joy and make me happy.
Section 89 - Section 90 I so love the last verse in this section where it tells me if I live the commandments the I will run and not be weary and walk and not faint and the destroying angle shall pass me by. It just makes me want to try harder and harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...