Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tithing Settlement

I went to church today by myself. Tommy just didn't want to go. I'm tired of thinking about it and told him he didn't have to go if he didn't want to. It was easier on me not to be mad about it so it's my new strategy. My Sundays will go better, I just know it. We did go to Tithing Settlement tonight with Bishop Bluth. He is such a wonderful man. Susan taught our lesson today and it was awesome. All about cutting down our list if there is too much on it and doing more if we are sitting in our rocking chair not doing enough.
Grateful Statement: I am very grateful today for Susan. To be able to teach a lesson on the spur of the moment and do so good is a gift.
Section 96 - Section 97  This section has to do with the French farm and what to do with it. Very interesting how these things came up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...