Sunday, November 14, 2010

Beautiful Sabbath

Tommy and I went to the Stake Center at 8:30 am to meeting with President Trevort. He gave us our certificates for our 3 years of service at the cannery. It made me rather sad. I think I need another mission. If Tommy won't serve I'll have to find one I can do alone. We all have our crosses to bear. I just have to have a happy heart as I bear mine. That's my new goal, A Happy Heart, not just a happy face.
I washed all the lettuce and spun it for our salad tonight. Can I say again how much I love my salad spinner. Thanks to Heather for picking it up for me. I also made 1000 Island dressing and Ranch so the salad is all set to be put together. John made delicious Lasagna and Toasted French Bread. Dean and Amie and kids came to eat with us. It was delish. Amie brought a Pumpkin Cheese Cake for dessert. It is better than Pumpkin Pie. And to top this wonderful day off my Tommy is in doing the dishes for me. What a life I have!!
Grateful Statement: Today I have been thinking about my Hannah and how much I just love her. She is sweet, cute, smart and athletic. And she's as tall as me. She was never supposed to get taller than grandma. I am so glad Heavenly Father sent her to our family.
Section 73 - Section 75 This whole section says that "Little Children Are Holy". And I truly believe that. After watching the primary program in church I really felt the spirit in their songs and words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...