Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day of Laziness

I guess I'm just tired from our Idaho trip. I shouldn't be but I am. I pretty much did nothing today. I played a little Frontierville to stave off complete boredom, Indexed more census', took the dog out a few times, unpacked my bags and that's about it. I really need to get a life!! John took Malachi home and he promised to come back at Christmas for a visit.
Grateful Statement:  Today I am grateful for the opportunity I had to spend a week with Malachi. I had been thinking of him alot. He is a wonderful Grandson.
Section 95 - Section 96  I love the phrase in verse 6 that says "They who are not chosen have sinned a very grievous sin, in that they are walking in darkness at noon-day."

1 comment:

  1. Glad that you made it home safe and that you had a nice visit. I am sorry to hear about the horse. That is sad. Monday we will get back to life and go to the gym!! See ya @ church.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...