Thursday, November 18, 2010

Provo Temple Day

Heather and I went to the Provo Temple this morning with Gwen. Kiersten was supposed to go with us but she had too much going on at work. So she will come next time. I got 18 baptisms done and did 5 Initiories. It was a wonderful day. I felt really instructed on things to do. I love how everything becomes so clear in the Temple. I need to submit baptisms through New Family Search. You can just have the Temple do the Ordinances you want them to do. Pretty cool. So that's how I'm going to do my names from now on.
After I came home I ate lunch and John took me down to the walking track in Salem and dropped me off while he went to get his hair cut. Molly and I walked 3 times around. I did it!! That's a miracle for me. I just have to keep on plugging along.
John called Malachi and invited him to come with us to Janna's for Thanksgiving and he agreed. I am so excited to really get to know him again. It's been awhile since I've saw him.
Grateful Statement:   Today I'm grateful for the Provo Temple and the inspiration you get while in this Holy place.
Section 81 - Section 85  In section 84 it lists all the signs that will follow them that believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...