Friday, November 26, 2010

Back in Utah

My silly cute Austin

We came home to frozen pipes in the downstairs laundry room. Tommy thinks it's the drain. We have always had trouble with it. The pipes are on the outside of the house so I think it freezes the drain. So if you do laundry it overflows. John and Tommy cleaned all that up.
This picture is of Janna and Harley trying to save this horse. It's called team work. They walked it yesterday forever and gave it medicine. It seemed to be doing pretty good. Then last night the stall it was in had a broken water line in the middle of the night so she got too cold. The vet tried to keep it going but finally it just laid down and wouldn't get back up. Harley was heart broken. She loved Freckles. I posted on facebook that horses do go to Heaven and now great grandma has something to ride.
John and Malachi went to KFC for chicken for us for dinner and now it's time for me to snuggle in my nice comfy bed and watch TV.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for my Harley. She works so hard on her little farm and has such a tender spot in her heart for all animals. Maggie is at her heels 24/7. They are quite a pair. I know she is so sad today for Freckles.
Section 94 - Section 95  I wonder if the building committee in 1833 would have believed what the building committee in 2010 word be working on. Just makes me know the Lord is in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...