Monday, November 29, 2010

Visit to the Doctor

We were supposed to have a Presidency Meeting this morning but Susan called and Michelle is out of town so we will have it another time. This is a picture of my brand spanking new water bottle. It holds 32 oz and I am going to drink at least 2 of these a day. I get so dehydrated from lack of water that this should fix that right up.
I worked on Christmas Presents today. Shhhh, it's a surprise. I got done what I wanted so I'm a happy camper. I also made Italian Pasta Bean soup and French Bread. The soup was pretty good and the French Bread tasted good but I used the Corn Meal I had ground from corn with Kathy's grinder and it  was too coarse. So the bottom of the bread had these hard pieces of Corn Meal in them. I'll try that another time and us the sifted Corn Meal.
I took some soup down to Heather because she has Strep Throat again. It is so miserable to be sick I hope she gets over it soon. I miss my walking partner.
I was supposed to go to the doctor at 11am today but they rescheduled me for 3:50. It was hard to replan my day and get my cooking done. But I did manage. My blood pressure was elevated but Dr. Clark said it could be from being stressed. I'm supposed to take it everyday and see what it is. If it stays under 140 on the top he says I am good. If it doesn't he'll have to up my medication. And of course, I need to lose some weight.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for Dr. Clark. I have been going to him since I moved here and he is such a good and caring Doctor. I really trust him with my health.
Section 97 - Section 98  This section deals with the Saints being forced to sign an agreement to leave Jackson County. What persecution was heaped upon these Saints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...