Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful for Everything Day



Today Janna and I cooked and cooked and cooked. It was fun. Then when everyone came over we ate and ate and ate. Kim, Gene, Bailey and Jill came for dinner with Boyd. For dessert JD and Bailey, Jeremy, Leslie and Jersie came. What a great family day. Scott was in seventh heaven with his two granddaughters. They are adorable. I took pictures and I really love this one of Janna and Jersie. And  of course my sweet Bailee. I had to put another one on of Malachi. He is such a sweet boy. Very polite and helpful. We have had a fabulous Thanksgiving Day. Good friends, family and food.
Grateful Statement: Today I am so grateful for Bailee J. She is so sweet. She didn't go home with her cousins to spend the night because she wanted to stay with grandma and grandpa until we leave tomorrow. How sweet is that!!
Section 93 - Section 94  I was surprised to read how the Lord told all the early Church leaders that they needed to put their houses in order and their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...