Sunday, May 16, 2010

Baby Robins

Three of the four Robin eggs hatched overnight. I tried to get another picture tonight to see if the last one had hatched but Momma Bird wasn't getting off her nest. I love taking pictures of this nest. What fun to watch this event. Love the little tufts of feathers. This morning I worked some more on the Jackson line and got more names ready to do the work. Church was very good. I went to visit Mom after and watch a little TV with her. She was in good spirits. Then I went down to Dean and Amie's for Hamburgers and Sweet Potatoe Fries and for dessert, Magleby's Buttermilk Pie. Sooooo Good! We watched a video of Amie's grandpa in Virginia making their famous Apple Butter. It was just the sweetest video. Her grandpa tells stories of his childhood as they make the butter. What a priceless treasure she has there. Then I came home and worked some more on genealogy. Now I am going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the grace of God to put this bird nest in a tree right outside my house where I can take pictures and watch this miracle unfold. He knew one of my favorite things is to peek into bird nests. Brings back so many childhood memories.
2 Nep 31 - Jacob 1 I love verse 20 where is says we must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope and a love of God and all men. When I read that I just knew I was being reminded to have hope and not let the problems of life get me down. I truly love the scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...