Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sabbath Day in Mountain View

I was so tired when I woke up this morning that I had to lay back down, after taking care of the dogs, for about an hour just so I could get up the energy to take a shower. Bone weary tired... I finally arrived at the hospital at 9am. Mom seems to be a little hot. When the nurse comes in I will find out what her temp is. I sat with mom this morning until noon and then I went home and got ready for Church. I had to demonstrate how to sign up for New Family Search. I felt very scattered but hopefully someone learned something. Now I'm back at mom's and she seems to be doing pretty well. They just gave her some pain meds so she isn't feeling anything. I am pretty sleepy. It must be Sunday afternoon nap time. I am heading home at 6pm and eating dinner and laying my tired body down.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for genealogy and all the wonderful Spiritual experiences I have had over the years while searching for my ancestors.
Mosiah 8 - Mosiah 9  I love that we had Joseph Smith to translate the Book of Mormon for us. How anxious the King was to get someone to translate the 24 Jaredite Plates.

2 comments:

  1. Rest, dear friend.

    I'm finally at a point where I can be serious about geneology. No work has been done on Shirl's line. You've been my inspiration.

    ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a good job today! I was happy to learn how easy it is t sign up! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...