Saturday, May 22, 2010

Of Noble Birthright Preview

Here is the kit I made for the LDS Blog Train. Today I was busy all day. I worked on Relief Society projects all morning and got what I had here done. What a relief. Then I had Tommy drive me to Salt Lake so I could go to the Temple and turn in some cards and pick some up for Yvonne and I. Then I went to the Genealogy Library and had them print out the cards for all the Jacksons and some for Amie. I printed out 112 cards all together. Now that's a lot of Souls that will get out of Spirit Prison. On to the next fabulous find. I love to solve these mysteries and find my ancestors. I made a price sheet for the display for tomorrow that tells how much it costs to make one loaf of bread per day for 3 months. We are hoping to get everyone's food storage to include this. I also did 3 loads of laundry. I feel good about my accomplishment today.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for this blog. It has literally changed my life. I took my Scriptures with me to Salt Lake and read them on the way. I would have never thought of that until I started putting my Scripture reading in this blog.
Enos 1 - Omni 1 I love how  the Lord tells Enos that whatsoever thing he should ask in faith, believing that ye shall receive in the name of Christ, ye shall recieve it. Enos had faith and the Lord preserved the records which were the Book of Mormon. I think I need to work on my faith.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...