Friday, May 21, 2010

Birdies are getting Big

This picture has a bluish color to it. The mother bird kept trying to get me so I had to be quick. Maybe that's the problem. Today I went visiting teaching with Jacque. We visited Arleen and found out she has to have throat surgery again. Then I worked on Relief Society stuff all afternoon. Tommy went to the Father and Son outing with Dean. I think that's so sweet that Dean wants his dad to go with him. My car had another gas leak so I couldn't go to Salt Lake today, but Tommy got it fixed so maybe if the weather is okay I can go tomorrow. I made some Strawberry Shortcakes from bisquick that were yummy. Amie served them at one of our dinners so I bought some bisquick to try it out. They were yummy just like Amie's. No more yucky Angel Food cake that Tommy buys. I also finished all my blog trains and sent the previews in. Now I don't have to worry about them until the 31st when we have to post them.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Tommy is so smart mechanically. He can always fix my car and anything else that breaks down. He has always been able to fix the things in our house whatever it is. Now that's a talent all husbands need.
Jacob 6 - Enos 1 I like the part where Jacob tells Sherem that if the Lord smites him that will be his sign, but only if it's the Lords will. And that exactly what happens. God does have power, both in Heaven and on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...