Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer Romance Preview

Here is the Summer Romance kit I made. Today Tommy and I went early to church set up the display for the bread. Susan talked and challenged us to get a 3 month supply of food storage to make a loaf of bread per day for three month. If you have a larger family you would have to store more. Then Michelle set up the tables, so as everyone came out of the chapel they were able to get a slice of homemade bread with jam on it. It seemed to go over very well. I really hope it works. After church I met with the Bishop and Joe Merrill to figure out what we are doing next Sunday. I really hope it goes over well. I always worry when it comes to electronics that something will go wrong. I will have to pray and have faith. After that I came home, put on my jeans and went to visit mom. She was awake but very tired. She didn't eat but a couple of bites. She was just worn out. I was glad when they laid her down and she could go to sleep. What a sweet and wonderful mom she has been to me all my life. After visiting mom I came home and ate dinner. Now I'm blogging and going to bed 'cause I'm very tired.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Relief Society that helps us to love our sisters. Each one of them has become so special to me and I truly love them.
Omni 1 - The Words of Mormon - I can't believe how many time they mention the Genealogy of their fathers. The Lord preserves the records for them. It was as important back then as it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...