Monday, May 10, 2010

Critter's Everywhere

Look what showed up on my lawn this afternoon. I think these ducks have been on everyone's lawn in Elk Ridge. Molly just about had a fit because they were on her lawn. Cute little ducks. And the Robin is still sitting on her eggs. I took a pictures inside the nest. I know, I have gone over the edge. I went walking with Heather this morning in the rain. Thanks, Heather for helping me make up my mind to get my rear moving. Then I went down and helped Lois Borklund install RootsMagic on her computer. Lynn came over so she could watch how to do it. Then I had to go to a meeting at the cannery and I had to stop and get a store bought cake to take for the pot luck luncheon. Then I came home and worked on genealogy until it was time to go visit mom. She was so sleepy she would wake up and then fall right back to sleep. Then I came home and made Black Bean Burritos with my bottled black beans. Yummy good. Now I'm going to read my scriptures and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to work with Sister Barr at the cannery. She will be sorely missed. Such a caring and wonderful lady.
2 Nep 19 - 2 Nep 20  We faithful Saints are part of the remnant of Jacob. We are fulfilling this prophecy.

1 comment:

  1. My kids just love when those ducks are at our house! They feed them when they come over! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...