Saturday, May 15, 2010

Grandkids Galore

Harrison and Hayden spent the night last night with Bailee and Austin. They had so much fun. And then the three boys played together all day. Bailee went to her friends house and spent the day with them in Salem. It was a peaceful, relaxing day. I had a slight headache today so I just laid around. In between that I worked on scrapbooking and genealogy. It was one of those days where after you lay down you think you are good until you get up and start to do something. But it was good. Austin went down to spend the night with Harrison and Hayden and Tommy went to Salem to bring Bailee home so I'll be down to only one grandkid tonight. This picture is of the grandkids eating cereal for breakfast. I was too tired to make them anything else. Oh well, I think they liked it just fine.  I printed out a FOR for my names on the Jackson line. I'm going to take them to the Salt Lake Library and get them printed. There is a lot of them. I proved each family with the census records so I know they are right. Now I think it's time to go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today that I am a grandma. It's so fun to see the grandkids play and have fun. They keep me laughing and that's a good thing.
2 Nep 30 - 2 Nep 31 I can't wait for Satan to be bound. Can you just imagine what it will be like with no evil in the world. We'll want to watch the news because it will all be positive things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...