Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cheesy Italian Pasta Bake with Awesome Bread Sticks

Today I went walking with Heather. It is getting easier for me. And I always feel so much better when I am done. After that I paid my bills and worked on a kit for the LDS Blog Train. I will post my preview tomorrow. I was busy and productive all day today. I just felt good! This morning I went out to take a picture of the little birds in the nest and the mama bird didn't like that at all and swooped down at me and then took off after Molly. It was hilarious. Needless to say we hot footed it into the house so she could feed her babies. First time I have been attacked by a bird. For dinner I made this pasta and bread sticks from Kara's website. It was easy, cheap and my family loved it. Thanks, Kara, for your experitse.
Now I'm just kind of hanging out and doing a little more genealogy on the Jackson line.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for a friend like Heather to walk with. We have such a good time I don't realize I am exercising.
Jacob 3 - Jacob 5 I love verse 6 where it says our faith becometh unshaken, insomuch that we truly can command the very trees to obey us. Powerful!!

3 comments:

  1. I am greatful for a friend like you too. I always enjoy spending time with you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your dinner turned out Janice. It sure looks yummy! I love those breadsticks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are posting what you are reading and what stands out to you. I'm going to have to pick up that habit sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...