Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Walking the Dog Page

I did laundry and cleaned house today. I always have a hard time sleeping in a strange bed so I was pretty tired. I worked on genealogy and scrapbooking today. Here is a page I made of Molly taking a walk with us. It was fun to do. I also made Tacos for dinner and helped Austin with his homework. Harley came home sick today. So she slept all afternoon. She will probably be up all night. Anyway I am extremely tired and ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for these wonderful grandkids. They just make my life a joy.
2 Nep 26 - 2 Nep 27 I love the part where it tells us that we will be familiar with the Book of Mormon if we have knowledge of the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...