Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Today has been fabulous. Janna and the kids called to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. It was so good to talk with them all. John gave me a card with cards in it where he will scrub my floors, wash my windows, walk at the track in Salem, etc. How sweet is that. I did genealogy this morning until time to get ready for church. Church was really good. We had a really good lesson in Relief Society taught by one of our young adults McKenzie Stevens. She did such a good job! I love when we are taught by different sisters in the ward. It's harder for me because I have to call them all to see who will teach but I love how all the sisters are so willing. After church we went down to Dean and Amie's for dinner. Amie made Chicken Enchiladas. They were so good and then for dessert we had Strawberry Shortcake. Yummy Good. They gave me a card with money to support my scrapping habit. Don't I have just the best kids ever. Then we all went to Mom's to wish her a Happy Mother's Day. Now I'm blogging and going to bed. It seems to have been a long day. I am posting the page I made yesterday of Dean and the boys wrestling. What cuties they are.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my kids and grandkids. My heart was so full today as I talked with them all. They are so special to me.
2 Nep 20 - 2 Nep 21 I love verse 6 where it talks about the Savior and how He will be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty One, The Prince of Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...