Saturday, May 1, 2010

Preparing My Lesson

Snow Storm in April.
Cashew Chicken made in my electric Wok
Can I say stressful day!! I have to teach in Relief Society tomorrow and I have struggled all day trying to put together my lesson. After praying very hard it started to come together. I hope it goes well. And I was very tired today, probably from all that walking for the last 2 days. But I did manage to make Cashew Chicken for the family for dinner. Then I talked forever on the phone with Kaylyn. I love that lady. And then I talked on the phone forever with my cousin Ruth. So I am going to bed now so I can get up early and make sure my lesson is okay.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for Kaylyn and the opportunity I had to talk with her today. She always makes me feel good. She is a blessing from Heavenly Father. We have been through some pretty intense things in our lives.
2 Nep 3 - 2 Nep 4  I love the way Joseph Smith is described in verse 7 as a "choice seer, esteemed highly". That is what we all think of him. We love him because he was a choice seer and we do indeed esteem him highly. I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...