Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Meeting and Cannery

I didn't go walking with Heather today 'cause it was raining and I didn't want to mess up my hair. I had a presidency meeting today. We got lots of stuff planned. I just love serving with these ladies. After that I worked some more on genealogy and then went to the cannery. We now have Bro and Sister Banks as our bosses. They seem like very sweet people. Most of the missionaries are retiring and they are in desperate need for new missionaries to serve. Hopefully they will find some. I came home from the cannery and ate the pinto beans I had cooked earlier. I watched American Idol and now I'm blogging ane then I'll be going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve in so many capacities in the church. I am blessed to have a wonderful husband that will serve with me.
Jacob 2 - Jacob 3 I love verse 17 where it tells us to think of our brethren like ourselves, and be familiar with all and free with your substance, that they may be rich like unto you. I think that is telling us we need to pay a generous fast offering to help the needy. I also think this is a good argument for sharing our food storage with our brethren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...