Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

I was a little late getting to the Hospital today. I went walking with Heather. It was good to get out in the sunshine. Then I rested for a little while, took a shower and came to be with mom. This morning all the little Robins flew away. There was one sitting on a branch yesterday and this morning, and then it was gone. How fun it was to watch the process of this event. The Mom was so protective of her babies. I think I have to do a page with all the pictures I took. Too bad I couldn't get one of her dive bombing Molly and I. But I was running too fast.
Mom is doing good today. They have had to give her a bunch of Potassium because it was low from all the medication to get rid of her edema. Then we got to watch a video on how to change her Estoma. It was pretty interesting and I think if I ever have to do it I could. I also had to go to Walgren's to get a battery for my mouse. I have been doing genealogy and making templates. I will have a lot of them done when I'm finished spending my days down here with mom. I am home now and ready to relax. I pray that mom will have a good night. John is making hamburgers for dinner. What a good thing it is not to have to cook very often, especially now.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful this day for my Scriptures. I find out so many answers to the problems I have. And I'm grateful that I don't have to feel guilty for not reading them. Why does it take me so long to get it??
Mosiah 9 - Mosiah 11  I find it amazing that King Laman is still harboring ill feeling towards Lehi and Nephi. He still thinks they were driven out of Jeruselem, wronged in the wilderness, wronged crossing the sea, wronged while in the land of their first inheritance and wroth with Nephi. I think these were some pretty unhappy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...