Friday, May 14, 2010

Back Home

I spent the morning at Janna's blowing my nose and unzipping all my files in my Move Folder. I think it's allergies. We can only hope. I was able to finish my last blog train on the way home. My folder is empty. What a relief. I have decided I need to do them as I download them and not let them back up. We'll see how good I am at following through. It's those blog trains. They are huge. After Bailee and Austin got out of school we left for Utah. We stopped at the kitchen place on the way out of town so I could get something for Heather and Gerri. We got home around 7:30 and the kids went to find Harrison and Hayden. They are playing at the Cook's for another 15 minutes and then they have to come in 'cause it's dark outside.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my computer and how much fun I have scrapbooking. It's so fun to relive each event as I scrap them and to be able to look back at the wonderful times I have in my life.
2 Nep 28 - 2 Nep 30  I had never really thought about the verse 13 in chapter 28 where it says the churches rob the poor with their fine sanctuaries and fine clothing. But the poor are also the ones who pay for such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...