Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another Day in Mountain View Hospital

Here I am again. I got here at 8am and around 10am they did a sonagram of mom's heart. Now we are waiting for the results. I don't think it looks very promising because they are getting Hospice in place. But we will see when they get the results. Amie came and brought me Subway. Just before she called I had been debating if I should run and get something or not. I hate to leave incase the doctor comes in to talk with me. That's my Amie, always knows when I need her. I have been indexing all day on Pennsylvania Census records. They are a mess because we are arbitrating the records from Ancestry and the church indexers so they are out of order. We have to records match before we start. But they are getting much faster. Well, they are going to do surgery on mom tomorrow morning. Her heart is good! Wahooooo! They will remove her gall bladder and put in a colostomy (sp) bag so she won't be in so much pain. Johnnie just made it so easy for me when I called him and he said that if she stood a chance we should do the surgery to relieve her pain. How I love my brother. So I will have to be back here tomorrow at 7am. I know this is the right thing to do and now it's in the Lord's hands and whatever happens He is in charge. Mom had the most wonderful nurse named Virginia that got information for me and talked with Dr Hill so I could make better choices.
Grateful Statement: Today I am grateful for a nurse that will go the extra mile and help us figure out what to do. Heavenly Father sends us Angels whenever we need them.
Mosiah 2 - Mosiah 3  I always love the General Conference King Benjamin has for the saints. And how he writes down his message so everyone can hear his words. The first Ensign??

3 comments:

  1. I am glad they can do surgery. I will continue to pray. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that it all goes smoothly. Gallbladders can cause so much pain. Glad that she can get rid of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. . . . makes me cry .... :<

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...