Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Fitting a Wedding Dress

My dear friend Kaylyn came over this morning so we could fit her muslin mock up of her wedding dress. We got it all pinned and marked. Then we cut out some vinyl for her. It took a little longer than we expected because I had to use Janna's Cricut as Janna has my old computer with the program on it. For some reason it won't work on my new computer. I'm sure it's Windows 7. I seem to have issues with all my programs. But we finally got it done and then Tommy and I went to the Dry Pack Cannery and served our mission. We were pretty busy so time went by fast. I came home from that and worked some more on Amie's Genealogy. She is going to register for New Family Search so I can put these in her name. Now it's time to go watch American Idol and go night night. My brother is coming early tomorrow so I have to get up early and get all ready for him. I might have to dust my house.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my brother Johnnie. He is so sweet. He has always been the best brother. I can't wait to see him and Phyllis.
2 Nep 9 - 2 Nep 10 I think it's a good warning for us in verse 42 where it says they who are puffed up because of their learning, and their wisdom, and their riches. We must be so careful about being prideful with anything in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...