Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Sweet Mom

I was at the hospital by 8am and spent the day there. They are going to do a Ecocardigram (Sp) to see if she will survive surgery. After we find out about that we will know what to do next. She is also malnourished so they are giving her Ensure and medication to boost her protein levels. The fistula is not a concern to Dr. Hill, who is also the surgeon that did Tommy's surgery, because she has so many things wrong he said that wasn't life threatening. So we will see what tomorrow brings. My sweet Amie and Hailey brought me a sandwich for lunch and Yvonne came and took me to dinner in the cafeteria. What wonderful people I have in my life. I spent the day scrapbooking and indexing. I even read my Scriptures. Now I'm home and going to bed so I can get up in the morning and do it all over again.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Amie, Hailey and Yvonne that made the day go by faster and made me feel so loved. Tommy too who brought my phone charger to me.
Mosiah 1 - Mosiah 2 Chapter 3 is my favorite where it tells of King Benjamin teaching his sons from the Brass Plates, just as we are told to teach our children from the Book of Mormon.

1 comment:

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...