Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another Day Caring for my Sweet Mom

Mom was in quite a bit of pain when I got here this morning, so they gave her some morphine. Now she is in La La Land! I spent at least an hour this morning taking the dogs (I am dogsitting Chloe Marie) out and playing with them and getting them very tired. Sometimes they have a little disagreement and just can't play well together so we take them for walks so they can get along. Funny dogs!! It's now 4pm in the afternoon. Mom has been sleeping most of the day. I keep giving her sips of things to drink. She is running a slight fever. Now her arm where her IV is is swollen. I had to run home and help Tommy straighten up the house as someone was coming to see it. John and I took the dogs for a drive and Tommy stayed to answer questions. Now I'm back at mom's. I made it home finally and ate dinner and now it's bed time.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful that they have the internet at the hospital. I have been able to do lots of indexing because of it.
Mosiah 5 - Mosiah 8 - What righteous people there was with King Benjamin. In chapter 6 verse 2 it says there was not one soul, except it were little children, but who had entered into the covenant and had taken upon the name of Christ.

1 comment:

  1. You are a strong and stalwart soul. I love you. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...