Friday, May 28, 2010

Mom is on the Mend

I got my hair cut this morning at 6:15am. I love this early time. Nothing ever gets in the way. Then I gave Amie all my Jackson Family Cards so she will have tons of names for the kids to do baptisms for. When I got to the hospital at 8am I was so happy. Mom was doing really good and didn't seem to have any pain. She just looks like her old self. I am feeding her breakfast which consists Chicken Broth, Warm Jello, Juice, and Herbal Tea. Yummmmm Yummmm!!! Kris came by and brought me some fruit and muffins and CHOCOLATE. What a good friend! And I found the stairs. There are 44 steps from floor 1 to floor 3. I have taken them 4 times so far today and it's only 1pm. No more elevator for me. They did a chest xray today and mom's lung look pretty clear. She is sleeping now. Prayer gives me peace. I have indexed more records today and made more Templates. I am so glad I have something to do to keep busy as I care for mom.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today that mom is doing better. Prayer gives me peace. 
Mosiah 4 - Mosiah 5  This is the chapter that my old Bishop told me to read when I complained about helping a family that only came to church at Thanksgiving and Christmas. It was a lesson learned and learned well.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that your mom is doing so good! Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippie!! that's great news. You're a wonderful example to me. xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...