Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Visiting with Johnnie and Phyllis

Today my brother Johnnie and his wife Phyllis came to visit me. We went down to visit mom. She was just so cute. I ask her who her favorite was and she said Johnnie. She didn't even know he was behind her. We had so much fun with her and she just laughed and talked with us. Then we went to IHOP in Springville for a late lunch. On the way home from that we saw the Skyhawks playing a softball game so we went to watch Hailey play. Phyllis was in 7th Heaven. I just so love these two. Johnnie and Phyllis have been married for 54 years. That means she has been my sister for 54 years. That's a long time. We left the game early because a cold wind came up and Phyllis and I were getting cold. We came home and I made a Pineapple Upside Down Cake. We then went back down to visit with mom some more. She was just so cute. Now we are all tired and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for Johnnie and Phyllis. It is good to have people in your life that love you and you love them.
2 Nep 10 - 2 Nep 12  Jacob saw the Savior along with Nephi. I had never registered that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...