Friday, May 7, 2010

Hunting Up Dead People

I went to the genealogy library with Lynn and Sue today. I am working on names for Dean and Amie to take to Denver with then at the end of the month. It was a lot of fun. These ladies really make me laugh. After the library I really didn't do anything. I guess driving to Salt Lake made me tired. I went down to Salem Hills High and picked up Hayden so he could come and play at my house. I made him a peanut butter sandwich, which he ate and went outside to play with the kids next door and Harrison. He is such a cute guy. Then I laid down to watch TV and was out like a light. I woke up and realized I hadn't blogged. So now it's time for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for my grandson Hayden. He is such a cute little guy. I am glad that he likes to come to grandma's house.
2 Nep 13 - 2 Nep 14 I wonder what all these things that he is going to take away from the daughters of Zion that they are wearing are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...