Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We are in Idaho

I got up this morning, did some genealogy until it was time to go walking with Heather. We walked around the track in Salem. It's our favorite place. It was sprinkling a little when we started but it quit as soon as we went half way around. I came home from that and packed my bags and we left for Idaho. It rained on us all the way. Through Salt Lake it was a down pour.  I worked on genealogy on the way here. I found a ton of stuff on Joel Jackson when I googled his name. It is all documented but I can't figure out where my Wilmeth Jackson comes in. I know she belongs to this family somewhere. So I am going to pray for some answers to see what I can find. I made dinner for the kids and worked some more on genealogy. Austin and I are playing with his new toy called Find It that Lou and Amie sent them from New Jersey. It is so much fun. There are a bunch of hidden things inside all these beads. Now I'm getting ready to quit for the night.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the internet that makes finding my ancestors so much easier. I used to have to go to the library or order the films and have them shipped. It would take forever just to find one family. Now you just type in the name and it searches for you.
2 Nep 21 - 2 Nep 26 I love the verse about a marvelous work and a wonder among the children of men.

1 comment:

  1. Alexander Evans b.1801-02 Ky. md. Welmuth (Wilma) Jackson b. 1805-06 N. C...They md. Aug 1824 Jackson Co., Ind. All of the children were born there. They moved to Verm. Co., Ill. ca. 1856. Bought land which now is at the bottom of Lake Vermillion. elwoodevans@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...