Sunday, May 2, 2010

Glad That's Over

I am glad my lesson is over. I get a little stressed and by the time I get more comfortable the time is over. But it is good because 3 people came up to me after and wanted help with their genealogy so that's a success. After church I went to visit mom. She couldn't stay awake very long so I finally left and came home and took a little nap. I think Women's Conference kicked my fanny because I'm still tired.
John made dinner for us and I worked on genealogy. I am matching my people in Roots Magic with New Family Search. That's going to be a long process. I have over 10,000 names in my database so I'll be working on it for awhile. Now I'm blogging and going to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity to teach. It makes me grow whether I want to or not. Heavenly Father knows what I need so I'll do what I'm asked.
2 Nep 4 - 2 Nep 6  I wonder if Nephi and his people felt the same joy and peace in their Temple as we do in ours. How wonderful that they were able to build one for themselves.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you have the latest version of RootsMagic (4.0.8.3) and on the FamilySearch Central screen is a new feature called AutoMatch which will do a lot of those for you automatically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to hear your lesson, but I am now in YW and was teaching too. You are a wonderful teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...