Monday, May 3, 2010

Bird Nest

I have this Robin sitting in a nest right outside my spare bedroom window. I can see her sitting in her nest from inside my house. I thought she left because we go in and out through the front door so much but she's back sitting on her nest. I hope she stays and I get to take pictures of her babies. Now for the miracle of the day. I went walking with Heather. We did it. We went down on the road to Woodland Hills and walked along the road. It was hard for me but I just kept putting one foot in front of the other and made it. We walked for about 1 1/2 miles. We are just going to keep doing it until we can go forever. Then I went down to Lynn's to help her with her genealogy. We got so engrossed in finding her people I didn't even know it was 2 hours later. That's what genealogy does for you. You really do lose track of time. Then Dean called me this morning to see if I can get some names ready for them to take to Colorado at the end of the month so the girls can do baptisms for the dead with their cousins. I think I will see if I can work on Amie's lines. I think it would be good if all the cousins did ancestors in the Christley line. I paid my bills today also. I am such a procrastinator when it comes to sitting down and doing it. But it's done. I also made yams fries to go with the chicken John made. I cooked them too long and they needed to be turned but now I know. I loved them at Dean and Amie's.  I will perfect them cause they are delicious.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful for the opportunity I have to do work for the dead. I know this work is so important and there are so many people in Spirit Prison waiting for us to find them.
2 Nep 6 - 2 Nep 9  I like the part in 2 Nep 6:7 where it says "for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me."

1 comment:

  1. It was great to get out and go walking today. Thanks. We will get better.

    ReplyDelete

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...