Thursday, May 20, 2010

Scrap Night with my Friends

Today I went walking with Heather. It is finally getting easier. After our walk I came home and worked on the other blog train for Stuff to Scrap. Hopefully I can finish it tomorrow. I also cleaned house. I made phone calls for Relief Society. Then I went down to visit my Mom. She just couldn't stay awake so I finally left and went to the market. I got some groceries and some stuff for the display on Sunday. Then tonight some of my scrap buddies came to my house and we scrapped. I am working on a page of Janna and Austin. When I get it done I will post it.n This picture is of Judy, Heather, Gerri and Lori. We had a lot of fun tonight.
Grateful Statement: I am grateful today for my good scrapping buddies. They make my life fun.
Jacob 5 - Jacob 6 This is the longest chapter in the Book of Mormon and has so many things packed into it I think it has to be disected verse by verse. An allegory is a story with more than one level of meaning. That what it says in the Student Manual from BYU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...