Monday, May 17, 2010

Easter Eggs Page

Today I worked some more on the Jackson Genealogy. I think I may get to the end of it someday. I walked this morning with Heather. She is just so sweet. I was a little tired today but I managed to make this page. I went to the Belnap's tonight to help them with the New Family Search. I don't know whether I did any good or not. We ran into a family that was such a mess. They had 24 kids. They had people linked up that weren't the parents. It just makes you tired because how do you know which one is right. But I guess we all have to have patience as we work through this huge mess we have made. I
am ready for bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my blessings. I have had a good full life and for that I'm so grateful.  
Jacob 1 - 2 In verse 10 it talks about the people having loved Nephi exceedingly. It reminds me of President Hinckley when he died. His people truly loved him exceedingly also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...