Thursday, November 30, 2017

Starting WW Again

 My Breakfast

 My Lunch

My Dinner

Pulled Pork

Ruth and I decided yesterday that we needed to get back on Weight Watchers and stick with it. We are going to take a picture of what we eat each meal and message it to each other. It really helps me think about what I am eating.
I started cleaning my closet today. It isn't a one day job, that's for sure. But it needs to be done so I started taking everything out and folding, sorting and giving to DI.
I didn't visit Tommy so I could just keep plugging away at it. I also scrapped a page without a Quick Page for my Albums. I couldn't remember how to clip the picture to the Template and had to call Heather.

Gracie and Her Walker

It was fun to scrapbook again using kits and elements. I have lots of pages to go but I know I will succeed. Time for bed!
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today for my cousin Ruth. We are truly Kindred Spirits. She is such a blessing to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...