Thursday, November 9, 2017

Doctor Again UGH!

 
Kombucha Here I Come

Tommy had to go to Dr. West for his hip today. He will have a MRI Saturday to see if he tore a muscle or what happened. I just hope they find out what has happened so he can get out of pain.
And I am soooo tired of Doctors Offices. 
And (Drum Roll Please) I learned how to extract a picture from a video on my COMPUTER. Now I don't have to worry about removing them from my phone. Some events I only have a video so now I can extract frames and make pages for Gracie's books. 
Chef Brad has been teaching Ruth and Ethel how to make Kombucha. He says it's totally healthy so I am going to try it. I ordered the stuff to make it and the crock to put it in. Now we wait for it all to come.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for all my many blessings. I feel so loved by Heavenly Father and my Savior Jesus Christ. I am blessed to feel their love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...