Friday, November 10, 2017

Dry Canning

Dry Pack Canning

 Gracie and her Toys

Gracie played with her toys all day. At one point she had a line all through the family room into the kitchen. So being as most of her toys were all over the house I decided we would organize her toy shelves. We got it all done so now it's not a big mess.
Then I canned the popcorn that Kathy had brought me when she came to visit. The cannery doesn't sell cans anymore and they don't have canners so I just can them in 1/2 gallon Mason jars. It works perfect. 
By the end of the day I knew I had gotten Gracie's cold. Seven days of misery and I will be just fine. I didn't even make dinner. Just too tired. 
I did scrapbook some more pages for Gracie's book.
When I went to bed I looked at Instagram and saw that Hailey had surgery on her knee. She is so beautiful even when she is in recovery.
Grateful Statement: I am so very grateful for this little kid I get to watch. She is such a blessing in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...