Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Visiting Tommy

 Dentist Office
 Sunbeams
 Dress Up
 Shopping at Winco
 Becca and Kathy
Cupcakes

Today I got up and got my shower and went to visit Tommy. I saw two of his doctors and they still don't know what's wrong with him. I left to run home and get my computer so I could scrapbook while I sat there. 6 more pages for Gracie's books. So far I have 5 books completed and working on #6. Each book has 60 pages so I have been busy.
I know my way around the hospital now. I took a lot of walks in between scrapping. I know where to get my Diet Dr. Pepper and treats. I stayed until about 3:30 and left to go home and do some housework.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my computer that keeps me from going stir crazy. Blessing abound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...