Saturday, November 4, 2017

Catching Up


My Computer Is My Friend

Janna and I got up and went to sign up for Weight Watchers. It was at a community center that was giving out stuff to the homeless so it was a mess. Not even any parking places so we decided to go on friday. I am going to track all that I eat today and stick with it.
I came home and started putting all the missing events into my blog. I am finished and it is all caught up. I am so relieved. Now I can get it printed at the end of the year.
Gracie has been back and forth between houses all day. She is such a cutie.
Now it's time to put my lesson together and go to bed.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful for my blog that is really my journal. I am blessed to know how to do this and have been doing it since 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...