Tuesday, November 14, 2017

ER Again

This morning was without incident. Gracie played with her dolls and I got ribs rubbed for cooking and potatoes washed and wrapped in foil for baking and lettuce washed and spun for a salad. Which in the end all went awry.
Tommy started having tons of pain in his hip and had to go to the hospital. Janna and AJ came home from work and we got Tommy in the car, which constituted carrying him to the car in a chair and hoisting him in the passenger seat, while he was moaning in pain.
They took a biopsy of the swelling on his hip but couldn't figure it out. So they admitted him to the hospital until they find out what's wrong.
AJ drove Janna, Gracie and me home. I called my friend Crystal on the way to the hospital to see if she could turn off my oven for me. I had forgotten to turn it off and the potatoes were in it. I didn't really want to come home to burnt potatoes. I had one rack of ribs ready for the oven that I had pressured before I left. I finished them so Austin would had food when he came home from work.
Then I put Gracie to bed and sat down to watch "Bull".
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful that Tommy is in the hospital so they can control his pain. What a blessing Doctors and Hospitals are in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...