Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Learning New Things and More Canning

Screen Shot

 Cropped

14 Quarts Done

I started canning beans this morning. I have 2 more batches and then I am done with beans. Then I need to can Chicken and I will be done and can put my shiny canners away. I am not going to put my canners away until my shelves are stocked.
Gracie played with her toys all day and was such a good little girl. Papa took her for a ride in his walker so he is feeling better. His hip still hurts but he can get around.
I made Stir Fry for dinner with Rice. I tried to not put salt or too much Soy Sauce. It didn't taste as good as it usually does. I am trying had to not eat salt.
I also learned to take a screen shot from a video and crop it in Adobe Elements. Now I can get pictures from videos and make scrap pages. I love to learn new things.
Grateful Statement: I am so grateful today that I was able to accomplish things. I love my Heavenly and Jesus Christ. I am so grateful that I know them and that they love me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lazy Day

Lunch Yesterday I made a Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole for dinner. AJ liked it but not Janna. Oh well. So today I had it for lunc...